Total Rooms: 4
Pet Policy: Pets OK
Building & Unit Features
Full Floor 2br Condo LoftWelcome to The Margerie, a boutique condominium located in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant.
For the first time since it was purchased from the sponsor, we have the full 2nd floor for sale. It features 11' ceilings, hardwood oak floors, a renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, maple wood cabinets, and the bathroom is finished with Italian porcelain tile and a jacuzzi tub. You can fit a king sized bed in each bedroom and rarely seen is your very own non-vented washer/dryer, and the bedrooms have oversized quad pane, sound reduction windows. The cherry on top: you have the option to create an access to the backyard space shared with only one apartment below. This is truly a steal of a deal. If you need more reasons to buy this, here are 10:
1. Location Location Location: Literally steps to the best restaurants, shops, transportation, and every amenity right down stairs.
2.Did you know Biggie was from Bed-Stuy?
3. Dual exposure: faces east & west (great for cross ventilation).
4. Move in condition: already renovated
5. The New York Times held Bed-Stuy as one of the best neighborhoods to invest in.
6. Only a one flight walk up.
7. Pre-War: built like a tank.
8. The neighborhood features many homes designed by famed architect Magnus Dahlander, whose work played a huge role in the aesthetics of Brooklyn's brownstone neighborhoods.
9. Spike Lee's "Do the Right Thing" was filmed here and "The Honeymooner's" home address 328 Chauncey is in Bed-Stuy
10. There is no better area in Brooklyn; the history, culture, and great architecture are what make Bed-Stuy the place to be. Call or email now to schedule a viewing.
*Photos are virtually staged *All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact measurements please hire your own engineer.
Estimated Monthly Costs
Real Estate Tax
Real Estate Tax